Welcome to Christmas Three-Six-Five

Christmas Three-Six-Five is dedicated to inpiring you with all things Christmas, three hundred and sixty-five days a year.

We offer tips, crafts, activities, recipes and shopping all right here for your convenience. Check the Christmas countdown ticker to the right to see how many shopping days you have left!

Sunday 28 November 2010

White Christmas

The song White Christmas is one of my personal favourites. Although it was originall written (by Irving Berlin) for the movie Holiday Inn, it is undoubtedly most famously associated with the movie named after it's title - White Christmas. The film White Christmas starred Bing Crosby together with Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen and is a Chrismas classic.

This isn't the best video out there of the song, but it's the only one I could find featuring the finale of the movie.



I'm dreaming of a white christmas,

just like the ones I used to know

Where the treetops glisten and children listen

to hear sleigh bells in the snow


I'm dreaming of a white christmas,

just like the ones I used to know

Where the treetops glisten and children listen

to hear sleigh bells in the snow


I'm dreaming of a white christmas,

with every christmas card I write

May your days be merry and bright,

and may all your christmases be white


I'm dreaming of a white christmas,

just like the ones I used to know

May your days be merry and bright,

and may all your christmases be white


I'm dreaming of a white christmas,

with every christmas card I write

May your days be merry and bright,

and may all your christmases be white


May your days be merry and bright,

and may all your christmases be white




Incidentally, if you are just desperate to watch the movie again after this, it is available to watch on youtube in 12 parts, well worth the effort!!

No comments: